- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Siemplify
- Website: http://siemplify.co
- Company size (employees): 25
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Enterprise security teams across multiple industries and MSSP’s globally
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- ThreatNexus is the most complete Security Orchestration tool on the market delivering real world benefits to security teams -- reducing alerts by 80%, tripling caseload capacity, and reducing the time from threat to remediation from days to minutes.
- ThreatNexus is the only automation solution on the market to give security teams the full range of automation capabilities -- from complete automation of incident response, to semi-automatic workflows, to playbooks to standardize the incident management process. The result is a flexible mix of automated task/workflows and highly intuitive, analyst led investigations - striking the ultimate balance of machine driven and analyst led response.
- ThreatNexus is battle tested. In use with leading enterprise security teams and MSSP’s around the globe, Siemplify has become the foundation that drives their security operations and fundamentally changing the way analysts work.
Spending on security orchestration/automation tools is growing exponentially. Fully 90+% of security leaders plan to invest in some form of orchestration/automation capability to enhance incident response. Yet at the same time according to SANS, less than 25% of security teams are looking to fully automate incident response. Siemplify recognizes the importance of combining powerful automation and analytics where possible while empowering the human element where needed.
Siemplify’s ThreatNexus is a security orchestration and incident response platform purpose built for the security team to navigate the full spectrum of security operations from management to automation to investigation — from a single pane of glass. With ThreatNexus as the nucleus of their threat management, security analysts can focus on addressing the real threats, asking the tough questions, and initiating response in an unprecedented speed.
ThreatNexus approach to automation is unique in that it does not aim to replace the analyst but augment. ThreatNexus was built with this philosophy in mind. As a component of a broader orchestration platform, the ThreatNexus automation engine strikes the ultimate balance of machine driven and analyst led response. ThreatNexus enables a full range of automation capabilities – from complete automation of incident response, to semi-automatic workflows, to playbooks to standardize incident management processes. But most importantly, ThreatNexus integrates automation within a broader security operations platform that provides complete context of a threat storyline to enable human management and investigation where needed. The result is a solution where security teams are given the flexibility to adapt the tool to their organization & processes and accelerate response to all types of threats.