- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): ThreatQuotient
- Website: http://www.threatq.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: ThreatQuotient works with Fortune 100/500, major retail, healthcare, technology, finance, and defense customers globally. Customers range from companies new to threat intelligence determining where to start, to enterprises with sophisticated security and analyst teams. MSSPs are also a large target market.
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
2018 NVTC Tech 100; 2018 Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards; 2018 Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards and Global Awards; CRN 2018 Emerging Vendors; CRN 2018 Partner Program Guide; ISPG 2018 Global Excellence Awards; Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) Customer-defined Prioritization – ThreatQ ingests, normalizes, de-dupes and correlates threat data and events from external and internal sources into a single Threat Library. When new data or context enters the system, from any source or feedback captured from current tools and teams, ThreatQ will automatically re-prioritize millions of indicators, adversaries, etc. This continuous threat assessment ensures that highest priority threats are identified, understood, acted upon and learned from.
2) Deep integrations and ecosystem – ThreatQ is an open and extensible platform built on APIs to integrate with any system or tool. This architecture allows for deep integrations and bi-directional data sharing, enabling the orchestration, automation and synchronization of cyber threat intelligence across systems and teams.
3) Go to Market – ThreatQuotient’s pricing and go to market models simplify the consumption of a TIP. Pricing is straight-forward without additional charges per integration or higher indicator counts. To address companies with less mature security operations we partner with MSSPs, jointly defining a threat intelligence service offering. We also provide comprehensive support and professional services.
ThreatQuotient recognizes that the cybersecurity market has experienced a shift from models of prevention to models of detection and response, but there is still another shift needed – we must now anticipate threats through intelligence-driven security operations. As the threat landscape evolves, the shared understanding needs to as well. It is critical to have continuous threat assessment based on customer controls, organizational context and company risk profile that automatically prioritizes, acts upon and learns from external and internal data and events. The single source for truth becomes unique, more relevant and valuable over time as knowledge about the threat, and any internal observations of it evolve.
ThreatQuotient’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ, addresses the industry demand for greater threat visibility and customer defined controls. ThreatQ empowers organizations to understand, prioritize and act upon the high-priority threats they are facing. By starting with a customized threat library and a shared threat understanding, teams can collaborate, tools can integrate and companies can get more out of existing resources.
ThreatQ serves as the foundation for security operations where applications can be built to cover use cases now (investigation, hunt, profiling, etc.) and new ones in the future to adapt to changing business needs. Over the past year, the ThreatQ platform has matured to provide innovative and in-demand functionality focused on prioritization, context and automation to accelerate security operations and address APT detection and response.