- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Anomali
- Website: http://www.anomali.com
- Company size (employees): 156
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● Anomali ThreatStream mitigates potential threats before material damage occurs in an organization’s network. Using patented machine learning technology, ThreatStream matches tens of millions of threat indicators against real time network activity logs.
● ThreatStream is the central hub to access, enhance and analyze threat intelligence IOCs (indicators of compromise). This provides actionable information by monitoring and detecting any matches that show suspicious activity.
● Anomali is trusted by more than 25 percent of Fortune 100 organizations, including four of the top five US banks
The Ponemon Institute recently reported that 70 percent of security professionals are swamped by threat data. This reality, combined with high demand for intelligence that strengthens security postures, fuels a $1 billion Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIP) market.
The Anomali ThreatStream threat intelligence platform makes sense of all threat data security teams contend with daily. It is the only platform that identifies the most critical threats, makes existing security products more effective, and builds trusted threat information sharing communities that serve as early warning systems across every industry. Additionally, it is the only platform that scales to provide a year-long library of log data complete with retrospective analysis capabilities.
ThreatStream acquires unstructured and structured threat data from multiple sources that include open source indicators, reputation feeds, customer provided threat feeds, and partner feeds. It then runs the data through a multi-step process where the platform matches it against a library of more than 100 million indicators of compromise (IOCs). It then validates, enriches and analyzes the data based on its findings. The end result is a real-time threat intelligence feed that integrates into technologies such as HP ArcSight, Splunk, Elasticsearch and QRadar.
Twenty-five percent of the Fortune 100 and four of top five US banks rely on Anomali to detect and identify adversaries, shut down attacks faster and mitigate breaches before they develop into full-blown disasters.