ThycoticCentrify – Secret Server Cloud
Promote this Nomination
ThycoticCentrify - Secret Server Cloud
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||ThycoticCentrify|
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Secret Server Cloud is used by 12,500+ organizations from small businesses to Fortune 100 enterprises. This solution provides enterprise-grade PAM to all organizations regardless of size or budget.
2. Secret Server Cloud is easy to deploy (normally up and running within 15 minutes), has a user-friendly interface which clearly highlights any issues and seamlessly integrates into an organization's existing fabric. It has been designed in a way that it can provide maximum security levels without causing disruption to a security team's daily activities.
3. Secret Server Cloud is the first cloud-ready privileged access management solution. While other competitors have lagged in cloud innovations, ThycoticCentrify has been leading the charge in recent years. Secret Server Cloud is helping thousands of businesses as digital transformation and cloud adoption rates accelerate especially as remote work models grow.
According to the Verizon 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report, credentials are the primary means by which bad actors hack into an organization, with 61 percent of breaches attributed to leveraged credentials.
Cybercriminals target account privileges and credentials, such as passwords as they are high value assets that empower them with a variety of “privileges” into an organization’s critical infrastructure and systems. This awards the means to cause detrimental effects to an organization’s productivity, profitability and reputation.
As a result of this, all organizations, independent of size, need defense mechanisms in place to protect the accounts and the credentials that allow access to these privileges.
Secret Server Cloud provides enterprise-grade privileged access management (PAM) to thousands of organizations. Secret Server enables and empowers organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises, to securely monitor, manage and defend their most critical accounts.
Secret Server Cloud offers unmatched, multi-layered protection for all privileged access accounts and credentials — with more tools and flexibility than any competing alternatives.
Designed for seamless integration into an organization’s existing and future cybersecurity fabric, Secret Server Cloud gives organizations the power to:
– Discover, manage, and delegate access to privileged accounts intelligently with role-based access controls, military-grade encryption, multi-factor authentication support, and centralized administration.
– Meet cyber security and PAM best practices and regulatory obligations with immutable auditing and reporting, and event-driven alerts.
– Experience rapid time-to-value, with simple installation and an intuitive administration experience that empowers security professionals to configure and manage their PAM solution on their own terms.
– Enable the discovery of local and service accounts across an organization along with additional features such as automation, auditing, reporting and alerts, secret workflow, session monitoring and control, and custom script support.