- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): TITUS
- Website: http://www.titus.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Canada
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Machine learning enables organizations to automate processes based on existing information, create policies with a high degree of confidence while offering a frictionless experience for end users. TITUS provides a data-driven workflow that is designed to build valuable information from which knowledge can be derived. This thoughtful, pragmatic methodology enables organizations to create a data protection strategy that best suits their unique needs.
- TITUS Intelligent Protection extends the capabilities of the company's industry-leading Classification Suite for Windows and TITUS Illuminate to reduce ambiguity in information identification and classification, and to enhance the consistency in which policies are applied. Applying machine learning in this way augments the work of IT and security administrators, providing them with increased confidence in how information is identified and protected.
- As organizations look to deploy data protection across all employees, they seek opportunities to minimize the friction that inherently comes with such a move as much as possible. TITUS Intelligent Protection offers organizations the ability to build and train models that reflect the sensitive information unique to their organization. This enables the organization to confidently apply automation to the detection, classification and protection of their sensitive data.
TITUS Intelligent Protection enables organizations to leverage machine learning technology to add an element of automation to the identification and classification of documents and emails. This blend of rule-based and automatic or suggested classification means customers can benefit from the efficiencies of machine learning to both complement and enhance their data protection strategy.
By enabling organizations to harness the power of machine learning in concert with their current information security policies, TITUS Intelligent Protection offers the ability to scale their existing data protection strategy efficiently and effectively, without placing an additional burden on their employees.
In addition, the solution enables customers to leverage their existing data protection investments. After TITUS applies intelligence to identify sensitive information, that identity travels with the data. This helps optimize an organization’s security strategy by bringing a rich set of context to rights management and/or data loss prevention solutions, including cloud access security brokers (CASBs) and/or next-generation firewalls (NGFWs).