- Website: http://www.tripwire.com/
- Company size (employees): 400+ employees
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
Tripwire deserves your vote for Best Cybersecurity Company because:
• Tripwire’s integrated portfolio of award-winning security solutions helps protect many of the largest, most sensitive networks in the world, including the critical servers and endpoints of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies.
• Tripwire’s robust Technology Alliance Program is continually expanded to seamlessly integrate with the core capabilities of over 60 security technology vendors, offering customers a wide variety of high-value, differentiated and complete solutions.
• With the help of the Vulnerability and Exposure Research Team (VERT), a dedicated team of security researchers and engineers, Tripwire’s suite of vulnerability management solutions now detects over 100,000 conditions to help keep customers’ environments secure from high-profile vulnerabilities, as well as undisclosed security holes.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since Tripwire’s founding in 1997, the company’s vision and commitment to enabling its customers to confidently detect, prevent and respond to the rapidly evolving threat landscape remains unchanged.
Built on a foundation of innovation and deep security expertise, Tripwire now stands as a leading global provider of advanced threat, security and compliance solutions, arming enterprises with the right tools to address their most pressing cybersecurity challenges. The company’s award-winning product portfolio includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log intelligence, and reporting and analytics.
Today, the company helps protect even the most sensitive networks, as its solutions are trusted by over 9,000 organizations, including more than half of all Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world. Tripwire also stands as the second largest provider in the Security Vulnerability Management market, as measured by research firm IDC.
In an effort to provide customers with complete solutions for enhanced protection, Tripwire proudly supports a rich ecosystem of security technology partners through its robust Technology Alliance Program (TAP). To date, Tripwire’s TAP has built numerous integrations with the core competencies of dozens of emerging and strategic technology vendors.
Lastly, Tripwire’s team of world-renowned security researchers and engineers, the Vulnerability and Exposure Research Team (VERT), works diligently to address the latest security issues impacting the industry. By providing accurate and timely threat defense intelligence for devices and applications found in corporate environments, VERT ensures Tripwire customers stay protected from new public and private vulnerabilities.