- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Tufin
- Website: http://www.tufin.com
- Company size (employees): 250+
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1,800
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• With Tufin Orchestration Suite, organizations can meet security and compliance regulations across multi-vendor and hybrid cloud environments through a single pane of glass.
• Enterprise networks continue to increase in size and complexity. At the same time, organizations often lack the resources necessary for network security and compliance, resulting in greater potential for human error and misconfigurations. Automation is a must-have to reduce error, gain business agility, and increase security.
• Tufin’s technology is integrated with such leaders as AWS, Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks. The extensible platform uses REST APIs so that customers can seamlessly integrate Tufin’s technology into their existing infrastructure.
The Tufin Orchestration Suite helps address network security challenges that companies face every day, such as increasing complexity, ever-changing network security policies, new cyberattack vectors, application-centric security and connectivity management, and regulatory compliance enforcement. It features end-to-end, policy-based change automation, providing necessary security and compliance checks for each change; boosts agility and security of application migration with automated provisioning and built-in security and compliance; supplies risk analysis against the enterprise security policy baseline; and offers automated change design.
Tufin provides enterprise IT with every aspect of ensuring compliance and audit readiness. From organizational/internal policies to industry regulations such as PCI DSS, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA, Tufin has it covered. Tufin also partners with industry leaders in network security such as Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks, in addition to private cloud vendors such as VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, OpenStack and public cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, enabling seamless integration, no matter the enterprise platform.
As the IT world becomes more virtualized, Tufin fills a market gap by simplifying network security operations at a time when corporate networks are becoming more complex and experiencing constant change. Orchestrating security policies across physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms will help companies gain visibility and control across heterogeneous networks, reduce the attack surface and ensure compliance, and implement security changes in minutes instead of days.