- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Tufin
- Website: https://www.tufin.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 2,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Tufin Orchestration Suite received a five-star rating from SC Media in November 2017. IT Central Station has ranked Tufin Orchestration Suite as the top firewall security management solution.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Solution maturity: For over a decade, Tufin has worked with customers to meet network security needs. The company offers firewall administration-focused automation such as server decommissioning and rule decommissioning, understanding that this is where customers struggle. Tufin’s workflow is flexible and offers more customization – customers can build and maintain their own automation workflows.
• Robustness and enterprise readiness: Tufin’s Distributed Architecture is the most advanced in-market, allowing scalability to meet the largest network challenges. Tufin Orchestration Suite is deployed in some of the world’s largest networks. Unlike competitors, scaling up with Distributed Architecture doesn’t require purchasing additional licenses.
• Extensibility: Tufin Orchestration Suite offers extensive support for standard (REST) APIs; customers can expand its use and apply capabilities in ways Tufin hadn’t necessarily identified. Result: a richer solution than any competitor can offer.
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite is a comprehensive automated solution that provides enterprises with cybersecurity and agility in the most demanding environments through Network Security Policy Orchestration. Designed for a wide range of technologies and integrations, Tufin Orchestration Suite gives organizations visibility over the security posture of their entire network, including physical on-premise networks and private and public cloud platforms. With complete visibility of the network, organizations can fully understand the security impact of network changes while meeting business demands.
With Tufin Orchestration Suite, organizations can design network changes, assess the potential risks, and automatically provision those changes through a single pane of glass. It allows organizations to easily minimize cybersecurity threats and reduce their network’s attack surface, automate firewall policy changes, securely extend mission-critical applications to the cloud, and ensure regulatory compliance at all times. Best of all, with Tufin Orchestration Suite, implementing network security changes takes only minutes instead of days, further strengthening the security posture of the network. Tufin Orchestration Suite also provides multi-vendor device support for leading enterprise networks, including finance, telecom, energy and utilities, healthcare, retail, education, government, manufacturing, transportation and auditing.
In 2017, Tufin released three new versions of its award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite. The latest version, Tufin Orchestration Suite R17-2, debuted in September 2017. This release includes automation for firewall administration tasks including server decommissioning (making Tufin the first vendor of its kind to do so), as well as new features advancing the network security policy management of Cisco Firepower, VMware NSX, Microsoft Azure, Check Point R80.10 and Palo Alto Networks Panorama solutions.