- Website: http://www.tufin.com
- Company size (employees): 250+
- Headquarters Region: Middle East
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• Recently included in Gartner’s latest Hype Cycle for Infrastructure Protection, NSPM is noted to be of high importance to organizations. Gartner’s report is a testament to the market need for NSPM solutions. As pioneers in this emerging market, Tufin was among the first cybersecurity companies to develop a solution to alleviate organizations’ NSPM challenges.
• 2016 was the year of automation as enterprises fully recognized the value that automation tools bring. The productivity gains that Tufin customers have seen – the ability to make changes in minutes instead of what used to take days – has led to this transformation of thought among cybersecurity professionals.
• The wide adoption of cloud-based environments along with the de-facto multi-vendor nature of the infrastructure within global 2000 accounts has driven the growth and demand for Tufin solutions.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
As the debate between private vs. public cloud rages on, enterprises transitioning to the cloud now have hodgepodge networks comprised of both on-premises and cloud-based solutions. Managing the multitude of policies has become a burdensome task for IT administrators, who must maintain business agility while securing their applications in increasingly diverse and complex networks. Gartner recently gave network security policy management (NSPM) a benefit rating of “high” in its latest Hype Cycle for Infrastructure Protection, driven by the changing nature of enterprise network environments.
Tufin is tackling this increased demand for NSPM head-on as the company hired more staff and experienced significant growth in the first half of 2016. The company has seen over 65% growth in sales over the first half of FY2015, adding 120 new customers, including six deals over $1 million. The addition of new sales leadership in the U.S. and EMEA, combined with the growing need for automation of network security policies, fueled business growth in these regions. Because of new sales leadership in APAC from early Q2, sales have more than doubled in that region quarter over quarter.
Tufin’s customers span all industries and geographies. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 are now Tufin customers, including two of the three largest telecommunication providers, six of the top seven automotive manufacturers, and the three largest consumer financial services companies worldwide. Tufin has also recently achieved its twelfth approval of a U.S. patent and rolled out an enhanced channel program that features new partner designations and training certifications designed to drive revenue and deliver on partners’ needs. The Tufin Orchestration Suite has recently been named a finalist in the SC Awards and was a recipient of two Best of VMworld Awards, including agility and automation and best of show winner.