- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): PlainID
- Website: http://www.plainid.com
- Company size (employees): 16
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Authorization management and control, is an ever-growing challenge in each organization. It’s also a real GAP in the IAM market today. PlainID provides a focused solution to address the Authorization challenge.
2. Modernizing the existing data center, is essential to support the business growth. PlainID Unleashes the untapped potential of legacy IAM and boost it up to support the new technologies & newer requirements.
3. Enabling or denying access is at the very core of each organization security. Controlling that access in the todays distributed environment is very challenging. PlainID’s unified authorization platform, provides one place where you can control access to your assets whether they are on premise, in the cloud or on the mobile.
PlainID is the go-to Authorization solution, we secure digital assets with one unified authorization platform that accommodates cloud, mobile and legacy applications. PlainID sorts the AuthZ mess using contextual, dynamic based business policy. Companies that use PlainID benefit from a simplified AuthZ platform and meet the demands of growth without worry. This truly is a fresh approach
A Business-oriented approach: Our solution is designed for both business owners and administrators to define, understand and use. PlainID “talks” to each in his language enabling better management and control.
In-depth Analytics and Insights: PlainID provides unobstructed visibility with a full audit trail. Compliance, regulation and audit requirements – they’re easy to manage on a simple graph-based UI.
Universal Authorization support: AuthZ can be consumed using industry leading standards, XACML, OAuth & SAML alongside custom and tailor made protocols. Simple and fast allow/deny per request or a fully detailed access decision.
Contextual access: Access is determined dynamically and in real time, based on user attributes, environmental attributes (time, location, etc.) as well as event based authorizations. PlainID combines ABAC & RABC to a united policy.
Fine-Grained Authorization: PlainID amplifies Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) by providing a flexible policy, that enables attribute based decisions all the way from the user to the resource/action, based on a pattern or resource attributes.
Distributed identities: Multiple identity types and multiple identity sources. PlainID provides a comprehensive view of the identities you need to authorize. Employees, customers, system accounts – It really is one solution for all.
Policy lifecycle management: Using PlainID you can build your policy on a graph based editor, have it approved and certified. That, with the policy simulator, provides a tighter control of access to data and resources. PlainID: Leading vendors.