VASCO DIGIPASS® for Apps
Promote this Nomination
VASCO DIGIPASS® for Apps
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||VASCO Data Security|
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Industry-Leading Security Prevents Fraud - Extensive authentication options, anti-malware technology and client risk scoring capabilities effectively mitigate fraud and insulate consumers from hacking attacks. This ultimately reduces fraud exposure for the business (contributing to the bottom line) and improving the consumer experience in the process.
Summary of Achievements
DIGIPASS for Apps is a comprehensive software development kit (SDK) that natively integrates application security, multi-factor authentication, electronic signing and e-signatures into mobile applications.
No other mobile application security solution provides a single framework with as extensive a library of APIs and integrated features that ensure strong security and optimal user experience.
VASCO’s DIGIPASS for Apps includes the following features:
• Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) to dynamically monitor app execution to detect and prevent attacks on mobile apps
• Advanced Biometrics (e.g., ”selfie” and fingerprint authentication) to accurately validate the customer’s identity before the transaction can be completed
• E-signatures to capture legal intent and a detailed audit trail of how, when, and where the transaction took place
• Fraud protection utilizing a client-based risk score of the customer and transaction in order to reduce the likelihood of fraud
VASCO’s DIGIPASS for Apps includes eSignLive’s mobile SDK to allow organizations to securely capture legally binding signatures on contracts and other business-critical documents. Leveraging best-in-class technologies such as biometrics and e-signatures gives organizations the ability to deliver secure yet convenient mobile onboarding experiences.
Organizations can also build VASCO’s “Smile & Sign” SDK into an existing banking app to upsell to customers, enabling them to apply for instant access to credit or other financing. To do so, the customer opens the financial institution’s app and enters the amount of credit desired, then takes a “selfie” and signs on the phone’s screen. At the recent Finovate conference, Smile & Sign was one of only 70 innovations from around the world selected for demonstration in front of more than 1,500 fintech innovators
With DIGIPASS for Apps, all core components of the mobile application are encrypted (i.e. communication, storage, platform, provisioning, interface and user), and protection is easily integrated, without performance disruptions or end user visibility.