- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Veridium
- Website: https://www.veridiumid.com/
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
For its innovative solutions, Veridium has received the following awards and accolades:
● American Security Today’s ASTOR Homeland Security Award - “Best
Identification Management Solution”
● Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global Award - “Next Gen Product Biometrics”
● Cyber Defense Magazine’s InfoSec Award - “Best Product, Multi-factor
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● VeridiumID offers superior security at a lower price than similar solutions because their software-based product doesn’t require installing additional hardware.
● VeridiumID’s all-in-one solution saves enterprises millions of dollars annually and increases employee productivity thanks to its ease of use and the decrease in time wasted on help desk calls and password resets.
● Among organizations switching to VeridiumID from other biometric authenticators, the number of user complaints of false rejections and false authentications declined drastically.
VeridiumID is a software-only platform for biometric authentication that allows enterprises to eliminate the need for passwords, tokens and other forms of authentication that are less secure and more susceptible to being compromised – along with your data. By using biometric identifiers, VeridiumID gives employees an easy and secure method of authenticating their identity and accessing enterprise data.
VeridiumID offers a variety of biometric vectors to use for authentication including fingerprint, face, behavioral and Veridium’s 4 Fingers TouchlessID. The platform allows organizations to embed biometrics into their mobile apps by working in conjunction with a front-end mobile SDK. VeridiumID also integrates with a variety of solutions including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Citrix NetScaler, Citrix ShareFile and any app that uses SAML. Veridium’s recent partnership with Citrix has further improved VeridiumID by making it the only solution offering password-free integration across Citrix’s Federated Authentication Services and the only product capable of unlocking home screens with biometrics, effectively eliminating passwords throughout the entire corporate ecosystem.
In addition to ease of use and keeping enterprise data secure, Veridium has also taken extra steps to ensure the safety and proper storage of the biometric data itself. These biometric vectors are encrypted, broken up and stored between the mobile device and server for enhanced security via a technique called visual cryptography, making biometric data nearly impossible to be compromised or stolen.