- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): InfoArmor
- Website: https://www.infoarmor.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 400+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• VigilanteATI helps organizations achieve their network and data security objectives by delivering unparalleled threat intelligence in a scalable and easy-to-use platform that increases their security posture
• InfoArmor’s elite operative and research team delivers high-value threat intelligence that is encompassed into VigilanteATI to provide a feature rich platform that enables our customers to receive client-specific intelligence and alerts that are relevant to their organization without sifting through extraneous or unsubstantiated data.
• InfoArmor proactively engages threat actors and scans Dark Web commercial sites, hacker dump sites, hacktivist forums, file-sharing portals, data leaks and botnet exfiltration, and malware logs to both verify the publicly shared OSINT data and harvest additional threat data, providing the industry’s highest level of protection.
The VigilanteATI Advanced Threat Intelligence platform helps enterprise organizations gain the upper hand with operatively-sourced threat intelligence from preemptive attacks to post-breach attribution. VigilanteATI Accomplice is an ideal solution for SMEs/SMBs to mitigate risk where IT Security resources and expertise is limited.
VigilanteATI offers true threat intelligence that combines operatively-sourced data with verified open-source intelligence (OSINT). Today, many vendors market their offerings as threat intelligence; however, in reality, most marketed “threat intelligence” is actually threat information in the form of unverified OSINT, aggregated data feeds with little or no context or other “coined” information. Very few vendors offer the quality of targeted information and data from the Dark Web and/or other sources that InfoArmor does to deliver contextualized threat intelligence.
VigilanteATI delivers context-rich, actionable Advanced Threat Intelligence. Leveraging trusted operative sources, VigilanteATI provides the necessary comprehensive Advanced Threat Intelligence to effectively reveal the “who, what, why, when, where and how” to defend against past, present and future global cyber threats. The newest version of VigilanteATI incorporates the following advanced threat intelligence features:
• Network Intelligence including IP/Domain Intelligence and Vulnerability Intelligence
• eCrime Intelligence including Forum Posts, Threat Actor Database and Twitter Feed that specifically tracks bad actors, their posts and movement
• Financial Fraud Intelligence including Compromised Credit Card Feed, and Compromised Account Monitoring
• Risk Intelligence including Compromised Credentials, Honeypot Data, Malware Analysis and Intelligence Updates
• Global (Elastic) Search enabling users to search specific criteria within the VigilanteATI database which is fully indexed and analytics capable. Data analysis, discovery of trends, and patterns fully compliment the security analyst’s IT tools for faster identification and remediation. Analysts can tag and categorize individual data points for future correlation and searching.