Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Versasec|
|Company size (employees)||Under 100|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• vSEC:CMS S-Series changes businesses’ views on how to handle the lifecycle of the smart cards their employees and contractors use for identity and access management. The product is designed as a highly flexible smart card management system, ideal for medium- to large-scale smart card deployments.
Versasec’s vSEC:CMS S-Series is an innovative, easily integrated and cost-effective smart card lifecycle management system that helps organizations deploy and manage the smart cards their employees and contractors use quickly and efficiently. Versasec customers rely heavily on vSEC:CMS S-Series’ identification and access management capabilities to unblock and change user PINs, to connect to Microsoft Active Directory, and for connections to the Certificate Authority. Other top uses included remotely unblocking user pins, performing certificate lifecycle management, creating PIN policy updates, connecting to the mail server and facilitating user self-service card renewals.
vSEC:CMS S-Series is an advanced and feature-rich smart card management system that offers important security and budget-conscious benefits:
• Fast implementation that takes minutes, rather than weeks or months
• Intuitive user interface that improves operational efficiency
• No hidden costs and low total cost of ownership
• Consistently high security level without exception
• Extensive scaling capabilities, available from day one
The vSEC:CMS S-Series is client-server based. It streamlines all aspects of both physical and virtual smart card management by easily connecting to enterprise directories, certificate authorities, smart card printers, external databases, physical access control systems, and more. The S-Series is designed for several operators and users working in parallel without a need for synchronization; each operator requires access to the operator application and the operator’s operator smart card only.