Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Wallarm unique patent-pending technology enables accuracy and automation. We started using machine learning and neural networks before AI became a buzzword, having shown our first AI demo in 2013.
Wallarm delivers automated cloud-native application and API security throughout the application development and deployment lifecycle.
Wallarm AI-powered Application Security Platform includes FAST for CI/CD-integrated security test automation during development and Advanced WAF attack blocking and vulnerability protection after deployment.
Wallarm platform aligns security and development into a unified pipeline:
– detects OWASP Top10, 0 day and behavioral issues
– Provides highly accurate detection based on patent-pending technology
– Improves security test coverage by automatically generating and running tests
– Automates issue management with deep learning, policies and build in active
– Provide easy-to-manage multi-tenant multi-application unified management platform
Wallarm is a Y Combinator-backed security company that has created a unique platform that delivers continuous and scalable security protection and testing for modern web applications and APIs. Wallarm is an AI startup focused on the security of websites, microservices, and APIs running on public and private clouds. Wallarm platform aligns security and development into a unified pipeline.
Wallarm AI engine together with Wallarm Advanced WAF detects application context, generates application-specific security rules and vulnerability security tests. The technology provides dynamic, active, and focused security for hundreds of enterprises and SaaS companies. Wallarm was listed as number #7 in the security category in Inc. Magazine’s 37th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. Founded in 2013, Wallarm is headquartered in San Francisco, California and is backed by Toba Capital, Y Сombinator, Partech, Runa Capital, and other investors.