- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Wallarm
- Website: https://wallarm.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 130
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Cybersecurity ventures, Cyber 500, 2018: https://buff.ly/2Img5zh
Cybersecurity awards shortlist: http://cybersecurityawards.com/2018-shortlist
Kairos 50 2017 http://www.kairoshq.com/k50/
RedHerring North America Finalist 2017 https://www.redherring.com/events/rhna/2017-rhna-finalist/
CIO Review: 20 most promising Web App Solution Providers 2017 https://enterprise-web-application.cioreview.com/vendor/2017/wallarm
Microsoft Innovate.AI finalist - 2018;
Top 12 WAF players, Frost & Sullivan, 2017: https://ww2.frost.com/news/press-releases/new-threats-and-increased-competition-drive-innovation-global-web-application-firewall-market/
Most interesting API of 2017: security and privacy, 2018: https://www.programmableweb.com/news/programmablewebs-most-interesting-apis-2017-security-and-privacy/brief/2018/01/01
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* Most intrusion detection solutions like WAF and RASP rely on a generic set of static signatures which is the same for all their customers. Wallarm generates application-specific dynamic rules, using AI to learn from your traffic.
* Legacy intrusion prevention solutions are passive, while Wallarm includes an active component to evaluate the risk of attacks to specific applications.
* Most WAF generate too many poorly grouped alerts that may or may not be relevant, while Wallarm finds where to focus with automatic attack re-check, enabling a faster response.
Wallarm provides accurate low-maintenance security testing and real-time attack mitigation for applications, microservices and APIs. This capability is enabled by deep learning and AI which reverse-engineers application logic from request/response traffic and creates application-specific security rules. Not only ASP and AST modules rely on the common AI-powered platform for application-specific rules, there is an additional feedback loop between the two to further refine security policies using. The ASP module includes NG WAF and behavioral attack protection such as bruteforce and account takeover mitigation. The AST module includes vulnerability discovery, active threat verification and network perimeter discovery.
Unified UI across multiple applications, a variety of deployment options and compatibility with popular management and monitoring tools make the solution easy to manage.
- Vote For This Nomination