- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): WiKID Systems, Inc.
- Website: https://www.wikidsystems.com
- Company size (employees): 5-25
- Product Version Number: 4.2
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2003
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 500
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
* WiKID is an affordable, secure way to implement two-factor authentication with SaaS-like functionality and with on-premises control.
* WiKID protects the perimeter by integrating with your VPN, but it also integrates with AD - thwarting escalation attacks that rely on static passwords like pass-the-hash.
* At only $24 per user per year, WiKID is a tremendous bargain.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
The WiKID Strong Authentication Server is an on-premises two-factor authentication solution for Enterprise customers. The system works with all flavors of networking equipment using standards such as RADIUS, LDAP and TACACS+. It has an API for custom apps and native Active Directory 2FA with no client software. Native AD 2FA is perfect for non-console administrative access – meeting PCI requirements and thwarting pass-the-hash attacks.
WiKID is priced like a SaaS – with annual subscriptions – reducing risks and keeping WiKID focused on supplying reliable, secure software.
Unlike most two-factor authentication solutions, we use public-private keys that generated on the clients and your server. WiKID does not have copies of these keys and therefore we are not ‘in the middle’.
We have a 30-day evaluation and 5 users free, so test away.
Please visit https://www.wikidsystems.com for more information.