- Job title of nominated professional: Information Security Analyst
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): GoSecure
- Website: http://www.gosecure.ca
- Company size (employees): 50+
- Country: Canada
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• GoSecure’s team supports various community based information security initiatives that help to strengthen our industry and grow public awareness of cyber security issues.
• Our highly skilled and dedicated team is passionate about developing a true understanding of our client’s needs and ensuring that we always go above and beyond their expectations.
• GoSecure’s Active Response Center vigilantly monitors our client’s networks 24/7 using our Advanced Adversary Protection (AAP) platform providing unrivaled detection and mitigation.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
GoSecure’s Advanced Adversary Protection service combines internal and validated third party threat intelligence with highly customized client profiles to provide the best possible protection. Unequaled detection, real time active mitigation and deep visibility enables GoSecure’s AAP to produce true actionable intelligence free from false positives.
GoSecure’s Active Response Center is staffed around the clock with highly skilled cyber intelligence hunt teams. Our hunters are the best in the business and passionately pursue research to support our internal threat libraries while maintaining various qualifications from certifying bodies including ISACA and GIAC.
Our research and development team works hand in hand with clients to develop solutions tailored to their specific infrastructure and operational requirements. Our situational awareness engine coordinates client profiles, vulnerability assessments, continuous open source intelligence gathering and global advanced adversary threat profiles to provide our clients with the best possible protection for their environment.
GoSecure is very active in the information security community supporting various initiatives both financially and through board memberships. This year alone our team was involved with GoSec, AtlSecCon, HTCIA, HASK, and other non-profit organizations. We also support various community outreach and education initiatives including Nova Scotia Community College, Women in Technology and Techsploration