- Website: https://www.alertlogic.com/
- Company size (employees): 500 to 999
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Alert Logic has experienced momentous revenue growth – from $10 million to more than $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate in a seven year period.
• The company was recognized as one of only three leaders in Forrester’s most recently published North American MSSP Wave and as the top cited vendor for Cloud Infrastructure Security in two different categories by 451 Research, for the second year in a row.
• Alert Logic leverages machine learning to fight cyber threats in a highly differentiated way – enabling it to achieve an unprecedented 97 percent true positive threat detection accuracy rate for multi-stage SQL injection (SQLi) attacks.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Alert Logic has experienced rapid growth since its inception in 2002, becoming the leader in Security-as-a-Service and protecting more than 4,000 companies – in the cloud, on-premises or in a hybrid environment. Alert Logic provides the kind of cyber and cloud security traditionally afforded to Fortune 500 enterprises, to businesses of all sizes, in all vertical markets. The company has exceeded $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate, a unique achievement for any company, even more so for a private, standalone cyber security company.
The company recently added two additional offices, in Belfast, Northern Ireland and Austin, Texas, bringing the total number of global offices to seven. It completed its third successful technology acquisition of Click Security, established and executed on a strategic partnership with global business conglomerate Mitsui to deliver Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service solutions across Japan, bolstered its executive team with four new key executive hires and secured former Sophos CEO Steve Munford for Alert Logic’s Board of Directors, an executive known for his cyber security leadership and expertise in global business expansion. Additionally, the company was recognized as one of only three leaders in Forrester’s North American MSSP Wave and as the top cited vendor for Cloud Infrastructure Security by 451 Research, for the second year.
Last month, Alert Logic celebrated the third anniversary of its Cardiff, Wales Security Operations Center. Established to continue to support demand from its rapidly growing customer base in the UK and Europe and to provide an operational base for future international expansion, the team has grown from 0 to approximately 130 employees, increasing the company’s total UK staff to approximately 180. Additionally, Alert Logic Cloud Defender, the industry’s first fully-managed, cloud-native security and compliance solution, was recently included on the UK Government’s public sector procurement framework, G-Cloud 9.