- Website: https://www.alertlogic.com/
- Company size (employees): 500 to 999
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Alert Logic has experienced momentous revenue growth – from $10 million to more than $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate in seven years.
• The company was recognized as one of only three leaders in Forrester’s most recently published North American MSSP Wave and as the top cited vendor for Cloud Infrastructure Security in two different categories by 451 Research, for the second year in a row.
• Alert Logic leverages machine learning to fight cyber threats in a highly differentiated way – enabling it to achieve an unprecedented 97 percent true positive threat detection accuracy rate for multi-stage SQL injection (SQLi) attacks.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Alert Logic has experienced rapid growth since its inception in 2002, becoming the leader in Security-as-a-Service and protecting more than 4,000 companies regardless of where their IT infrastructure resides – in the cloud, in on-premises data centers or in a hybrid environment. Alert Logic provides the kind of cyber and cloud security traditionally afforded to Fortune 500 enterprises, to businesses in all vertical markets and of all sizes. The company has exceeded $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate, a unique achievement for any company, even more so for a private, standalone cyber security company.
Alert Logic believes in a “products + services” approach to cyber security, protecting businesses with a combination of market-leading security technologies and continuous, 24×7 security monitoring by security and compliance experts. The company believes this combination is the most effective way to ensure a company’s sensitive data remains safe and secure – and its growing roster of customers agree, from Fortune 100 companies to small-to-medium-size businesses to start-ups. The company has a unique value proposition – it employs its own proprietary cyber security solution components in a single offering – cloud-native security technologies, data scientists, threat intelligence, threat research and Security Operations Center analysts that all work in collaboration to protect IT infrastructures. This unique value proposition also enables Alert Logic to employ machine learning against cyber threats in a way that other cyber security companies can’t: they collaborate to feed the machine learning algorithm with clean data from its more than 4,000 customers. Alert Logic is a managed service that can see patterns across its thousands of customers, yet unlike other managed security service providers it only operates its own technology therefore avoiding the major obstacles of data normalization.