|Company size (employees)
|500 to 999
|Type of solution
Allot Secure for SMBs unifies core-network based security with endpoint and customer premise equipment (CPE)-based security for service providers to deliver branded, security services that feature a seamless customer experience for security, visibility, and control.
The multi-layer network-based security platform enables service providers to offer Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) to their mobile, fixed and converged subscribers whether they are at the office or on the go, on- or off-network. When service providers offer Allot Secure for SMBs, they ensure comprehensive cyber protection in place of the need for traditional endpoint security products that are often provided by third-party developers. This gives service providers an opportunity to offer their SMB customers security services that actually work, which reduces the customer’s workload and anxiety and are delivered with the CSP’s own branding, strengthening brand loyalty.
The Allot Secure solution offers flexibility, allowing the distribution of components to vary based on business needs; whether it’s centrally, across a traditional network, or as a virtual network function in a network functions virtualization (NFV) architecture. Once in place, NetworkSecure is simple to manage; a single interface allows network admins to set network policy, generate reports, and handle special events with ease.
Allot Secure enables service providers to deliver the following services:
● Anti Malware: Prevent malware threats from damaging mobile devices and causing loss of business data.
● Real-time detection and mitigation of ransomware, phishing, crypto-jacking and DDoS attacks.
● Mail Security: Stop fraudulent email and messaging from threatening business productivity by accurately filtering suspicious links without over-blocking.
● Content Filtering: Assure safe Internet browsing and prevent employee exposure to illegal or inappropriate content.
● Usage Visibility: Get a clear picture of online usage and understand how Internet security threats are impacting business productivity and viability.
● Application Control: Define and enforce the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
How we are different
● By using Allot Secure, some of the world’s largest service providers have successfully deployed network-based security services that generate incremental revenue of $10-50 per user per month in the SMB market. Allot Secure also offers a broad set of features and functions that makes it an ideal solution for consumer customers of service providers, as well.
● Allot Secure, allows the service provider to address the growing market for SMB managed security services in a scalable, cost-effective fashion, and leverage network-based security that is ideally suited to mobility needs and results in high customer satisfaction and increased adoption rates.
● For small to mid-sized businesses, Allot Secure is a flexible service package suited to meet various tenant requirements that are self-managed with a ’la carte Acceptable Use Policies and application control. It also has canned and customized reporting for security incidents, application, and web usage, and is simple to activate with no maintenance.