- Website: http://www.arpr.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Being an agency that provides a pure focus on technology - By solely focusing on the technology sector, with cybersecurity as a focus, ARPR approaches each client with the knowledge base and experience to expedite onboarding and serve as a valuable partner. ARPR’s cyber clients consistently say the agency’s domain expertise and comprehension of the tech ecosystem set it apart.
2. Being an agency that offers incomparable client service – ARPR’s client service initiatives push the limits of what a PR and marketing firm can achieve. ARPR’s cybersecurity clients routinely land Tier 1 headlines; enjoy unprecedented media and content syndication; experience double digit website gains; win the cyber industry’s top awards, and launch ads and emails that drive clicks and conversions. In return, while industry wide, agency-client partnerships have slid from seven years to less than three, nearly 25% of ARPR cybersecurity clients are surpassing three years with us.
3. Being an agency that is redefining the image and perception of PR - ARPR was founded because the traditional PR agency model was broken and cybersecurity clients were getting snubbed. As media outlets morph into digital news engines and social grows, the way brands communicate with cyber and tech journalists and analysts are more strategic and complicated than ever. Consequently, PR and marketing is the first vendor to go in budget cuts and blamed when sales goals go unmet. In 2017, ARPR is mapping PR’s future. In 2016, it launched its lead generation and marketing automation service, which is woven into all of its “traditional” PR and marketing offerings. ARPR also hired a VP of analytics and digital marketing – something unheard of for a boutique agency. Most recently, the agency launched FutureofPR.org to serve as a hub to educate and drive discussion on the future of the industry.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
ARPR is one of a few tech PR and marketing agencies with the institutional knowledge and expertise to consistently #MakeNews and #DriveLeads for companies within the $150 billion cybersecurity industry. Currently, ARPR has built an international client roster of cybersecurity companies with solutions ranging from email phishing mitigation to in-game fraud prevention to ISC/SCADA network monitoring to IoT, automotive and endpoint security. Through these clients, ARPR’s cybersecurity practice group has generated media placements for its clients within important industry publications such as Dark Reading, Tech Crunch, Cyber Defense Magazine, CNET, Ars Technica, Security Week, Fast Company, Info-Security Magazine, Homeland Security Today and many more. ARPR also supports its cybersecurity clients through messaging development, investor pitching, content marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, social media management, digital ads and analyst relations that help them find their voices and position products and services appropriately within an extremely saturated market.
Further, ARPR has helped its clients win awards and recognitions such as CDM InfoSec Awards, Gartner Cool Vendor, RSA Innovation Sandbox, Cybersecurity 500, TiE 50 and, of course, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Finally, ARPR has built meaningful relationships with cybersecurity thought leaders, stakeholders and investors across the United States. With the addition of speaking engagements, published articles, technical expertise and cybersecurity certifications earned by its employees, ARPR has earned national credibility as a cybersecurity PR and marketing agency.
Headquartered in Atlanta, a burgeoning cybersecurity ecosystem, ARPR plays a significant role in burnishing its city as a cybersecurity capital through its work with the Metro Atlanta Chamber, surrounding cybersecurity accelerators and incubators, and as the agency of record for the newly-launched Atlanta Cyber Week.