Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Carbon Black|
|Company size (employees)||700|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Cb Response provides real-time threat response & remediation – cutting average IR time to less than 15 minutes
- Cb Response offers complete endpoint visibility by recording 100% of activity to speed IR & enable proactive threat hunting
- Cb Response offers unlimted data retetion and scale, designed to fit
Summary of Achievements
Cb Response is purpose-built for the enterprise SOC and IR teams. Offering a streamlined UI that’s built for speed, unlimited historical data retention and unlimited scaling to fit even the largest enterprises, this market-leading IR and threat hunting tool empowers the SOC with:
Complete Visibility with Continuous Centralized Recording
– Capture all threat activity with 100% continuous recording.
– Centralized storage means the data you need is always at your fingertips.
– Visualize the complete attack kill chain so you always find the root cause
and see lateral movements to accelerate investigations.
– Unlimited data retention for full historical review of any attack – no matter
how long the dwell time.
Real Time Response
– Reduces average IR time from 78 hours to less than 15 minutes per incident.
– Stops attacks in progress by isolating infected systems, terminating
processes and banning hashes across an enterprise.
– “Live Response” enables complete & remote remediation of infected
systems. Take any action, such as collecting advanced forensic data
or running custom scripts, from any location.
– Use knowledge of root cause to close gaps and prevent future attacks.
Proactive Threat Hunting
– Stop the headline breach and detect advanced attacks faster.
– Proactively discover the most advanced threats that make it past
– Leverage open APIs to integrate with the rest of your security stack
for advanced attack correlation.
Proven at Scale
– Requires minimal resources and infrastructure investment – 99% of
all enterprises can deploy in a single server cluster.
– Turnkey integrations and open APIs ensure a seamless fit in even the
most complex environments.
– Enables prioritized patch management through tight integration
with IBM BigFix.