- Job title of nominated professional: CEO
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence
- Website: https://darknetgroup.com/
- Company size (employees): 25
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
- CEO of worlds first CyberHUMINT company
- As CEO built teams that have aided law enforcement in the capture, prosecution, and conviction of 10's of cyber criminals.
- Built DBI, from start-up to fastest emerging darknet cyber intelligence company 100% organically. No debt, no investors, all owners sweat equity.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Celia’s executive experience extends over a 25 year period with proven accomplishments in business development, sales management, general management, operations and organizational redevelopment, personnel development, growth and team management. Her visionary mindset and commitment to the integrity of doing good business for the right reasons are her keys to her successes at companies such as AT&T Wireless, Apple, CCC, NOVA and Explora International.
Celia in less than 24 months lead the growth of DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence, from a regional organization to a global company in high demand. She was able to grow DBI 100% organically one client at a time. DBI’s revenue forecast quarter after quarter has doubled, and on target for second quarter earnings to exceed $5 million.
Her business acumen and commitment to DBI’s mission statement of People First for the Greater Good inspires her teams. One of her many strengths as a leader is her insight to team building and synergy of team members is paramount to DBI’s mission. Her leadership style by example and inspiring to others.
Since Celia’s appointment as CEO, she can quantify the number of cyber criminals captured, prosecuted, and convicted to be double digits.