- Job title of nominated professional: CEO
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Kaapagam Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
- Website: http://www.kaapagamtech.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Malaysia
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
- Recipient of National Award from Govt of Malaysia : Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2014
- Awarded Innovation of the Year 2016 from Govt of Malaysia for Creating IT Security Certifications and Platform and pioneer as a Domain committee member of security certification platform, Global ACE thru Cyber Security Malaysia and to prove to the world that Security Certifications don't have to be only from USA , even Asians can create certification platforms that are affordable
- A professional who believes that adaptability of security is directly equal to the affordability of security products, services and trainings. Started creating security products, services and trainings and certifications that are affordable as well as be part of the team in creation Nation Cyber Security Frameworks.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
A Principal Technology Architect & Security Professional with Nineteen (19) years of IT experience in Security, Ethical Hacking, Big Data, IoT, RFID, Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Secure Coding, Implementation, Digital Forensics and Project Management.
Founder, CEO of Kaapagam Technologies, Kaapagam Education Services, Kaapagam Tech Singapore. A Security Consultant for many Multi-National and leading IT companies in APAC region. Chief Technology Officer of Mega Fortris Group of Companies. A Frequent Speaker in Security Events in APAC.
He was awarded the most coveted Cyber Security National Award, Cyber Security Professional of the Year in 2014 and the award was presented by His Royal Highness The Sultan of Perak, Duli Yang Maha Mulia Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah ibni Almarhum Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah Al-Maghfur-lah
Cyber Security Innovation of the Year 2016 for IT Security Certifications & Platforms was awarded by Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation on 18th October , yet another national award.