- Website: https://www.cloudflare.com/
- Company size (employees): 230
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* Universal SSL: CloudFlare supports support HTTPS connections to every CloudFlare customer, including the 2 million sites that have signed up for the free version of our service.
* China: CloudFlare is now available in mainland China, enabling any organization to grow their global online presence while improving application performance and security inside and outside of China. The partnership joins together Baidu’s network of 17 strategically located data centers in mainland China with CloudFlare’s network of 59 data centers around the world.
* Largest DDoS in history mitigated: CloudFlare's DDoS protection is effective for any attack size and any type of attack (Layer3/4, Layer 7 or DNS). We have no attack cap size and we do not charge overage fees. Common attack size range from 10Gbps to 65Gbps. However, we have seen larger attacks. For example, we had a customer that received an attack that was 500Gbps. This is highly uncommon and was reported as the largest DDoS in history - CloudFlare mitigated the attack for our customer.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.