CloudSphere Cloud Governance Platform
Promote this Nomination
CloudSphere Cloud Governance Platform
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CloudSphere|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- CloudSphere’s agentless application discovery and dependency mapping solution allows practitioners to have a much more intuitive and logical view of security and identity, solving the problem of complexity in Azure deployments. It is the only platform with Application Intelligence that allows customers to manage identity and security on a per-application basis in the cloud.
- CloudSphere provides a unique application-level view to help establish the guardrails needed to plan effectively and maintain control in multi-cloud environments. CloudSphere’s dashboard diagrams enable customers to visualize access paths in an easy-to-use format that also provides insights into users and attached policies and permissions. Rather than sorting through the massive tables and event logs provided by Azure, CloudSphere customers can group by application and visualize access paths, significantly reducing complexity. CloudSphere’s identity governance maps provide a clear graphical representation that immediately shows which employees and contractors have access to important resources in the cloud and on-premises. Customers can see who launched key resources in the cloud and detailed attributes of those resources like encryption, and whether logging is enabled. The platform also alerts customers in real-time to any issues that may need attention.
- CloudSphere further differentiates itself with its agentless application discovery and dependency mapping solution. While most competitors are agent-based, CloudSphere’s agentless approach simplifies cloud landscape monitoring by bypassing tedious management involved with deploying hundreds to thousands of monitoring agents. Delivered as a SaaS, the CloudSphere platform integrates quickly and easily to deploy across all common cloud environments.
Public cloud users bear significant responsibilities in today’s shared security model, a crucial element to data protection often underestimated prior to cloud adoption. For the plethora of enterprises leveraging Azure for their cloud environments, the right cloud management platform is key to ensuring security responsibilities are met and infrastructure processes are optimized.
CloudSphere addresses these needs with a platform that simplifies the management and compliance of the shared responsibility model by easily preparing multi-cloud controls and policies stemming across customer bases, accounts, and clouds. CloudSphere’s agnostic single view into each of the shared responsibility and model segments provides a granular level of monitoring out of the box, with customized alert thresholds as needed.
CloudSphere also assists with governance guardrails ensuring that every action and task performed throughout the cloud environment is in line with the organization’s cloud approach and compliance requirements, such as self-service, quota-based orchestration of cloud resources, protection against misconfigurations, and unmanaged costs.
With CloudSphere, customers ensure proper security and governance by:
– Minimizing the cloud’s attack surface with a comprehensive set of security controls that monitor and control security status in real-time.
– Remediating problems before they can be exploited with auto-remediation and assisted-remediation capabilities.
– Monitoring compliance status against key industry standards, like CIS, PCI, HIPAA, SOC, NIST and others.
– Track who has access to your most critical assets in the cloud and visualize access paths to gain insights into users and attached policies and permissions.
By providing greater visibility and an extensible rule engine, CloudSphere allows for more configurable governance and guardrails of Azure services and products. CloudSphere’s centralized cloud governance platform allows enterprises and managed service providers to manage and secure Azure accounts and environments, ensuring that their part of the shared responsibility model is met as effectively as possible.