- Website: http://www.csp.edu/academics/mba-cybersecurity/
- Company size (employees): 200
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Produces job-ready cybersecurity professionals through its innovative online cybersecurity graduate programs
2. Offers accredited online cybersecurity graduate certificates: (Cybersecurity Risk Management; Incident and Insider Threat Management and Cybersecurity Best Practices)
3. Graduate certificates apply to Cybersecurity MBA
4. Includes cloud-based NIST Risk Management Framework Internship
5. Cloud based labs for Vulnerability Management Projects
6. Utilizes expert cybersecurity practitioner faculty
7. Programs include in-depth preparation for CISSP, CAP and CEH certification exams
8. Students acquire top cyber competencies in demand by employers as identified by (ISC)2
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Through its unique, innovative, online, accredited cybersecurity graduate programs Concordia University St Paul (CSP) enables students to become job-ready cybersecurity risk management professionals in as little as 35 weeks.
Practitioner developed and taught MBA and Graduate Certificate Programs include a cloud-based NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) internship through which students develop project portfolios of vulnerability management projects. When successfully completed, students receive an employer cybersecurity reference. Students acquire the top cyber competencies sought by employers as identified by (ISC)2 as well as in-depth preparation for the CISSP, CEH and CAP certifications.
Students may earn graduate certificates and/or cybersecurity MBA with specializations in Cyber Risk Management, Incident and Insider Threat Management and Cybersecurity Leadership Best Practices.