|Company size (employees)
|1,000 to 4,999
CrowdStrike has redefined security with the world’s most advanced cloud-native platform that protects and enables the people, processes and technologies that drive modern enterprise.
CrowdStrike secures the most critical areas of enterprise risk – endpoints and cloud workloads, identity, and data – to keep customers ahead of today’s threats and stop breaches.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud, the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight- agent architecture, customers benefit from unmatched scalability, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
The company recently unveiled a record-breaking third quarter and announced:
– Strong performance driven by the groundswell of customers from across the market – large enterprise to SMB – turning to CrowdStrike as their trusted security platform of record.
– Module adoption that has increased quarter after quarter is a strong marker of our growing leadership and the success of our platform strategy. CrowdStrike’s subscription customers that have adopted four or more modules, five or more modules and six or more modules increased to 68%, 55%, and 32%, respectively, as of October 31, 2021.
– Significant momentum and a record quarter in the public sector, including a large win with CISA to secure a significant portion of endpoints and workloads for multiple federal agencies as they look to operationalize the EO.
Additionally, CrowdStrike made two valuable acquisitions this past year. Humio’s best-in-class data ingestion and analytics platform will enable CrowdStrike to provide deep, contextual index-free XDR at a speed and scale that no other vendor can match. With the acquisition of SecureCircle, CrowdStrike will extend its industry leading Zero Trust endpoint security device and identity capabilities
How we are different
= CrowdStrike continues to earn industry recognition and accolades, including most recently being named to the Nasdaq 100, being a named a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Modern Endpoint Security for Enterprise 2021 and being named Best EDR product for the second year in a row in SE Labs’ 2021 Annual Report
- The company most recently announced the CrowdXDR Alliance, a first of its kind unified and open Extended Detection and Response (XDR) coalition formed with security and IT operations leaders and best-of-breed solutions. The CrowdXDR Alliance will offer first-of-its-kind, integrated solutions for joint customers to protect their organizations from sophisticated cyber adversaries in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Partners in this alliance include
- In November, CrowdStrike was named one of the fastest growing companies and was the most valuable public cybersecurity company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list.