|Company size (employees)||50 to 99|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
• CSIOS Corporation (hereafter “CSIOS”) is a veteran–owned business provider of global cyberspace operations (defensive, offensive, and Information network operations) and cybersecurity services to U.S. Federal customers worldwide. In 2021, CSIOS retained its status as a global trendsetter maintaining its Cyberspace Operations Division appraised and certified to operate under Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® V2.0 Maturity Level 3 for Development (CMMI-DEV®); CMMI V2.0 Maturity Level 3 for Services (CMMI-SVC®); International Organization for Standardization (ISO)® 9001:2015 (Quality Management System); ISO/IEC® 20000–1: 2011 (Information Technology Service Management System); ISO® 22301: 2019 (Business Continuity Management System); and ISO/IEC® 27001: 2013 (Information Security Management System).
• In pursuit of excellence and higher standards of services to U.S. Federal customers, CSIOS had the foresight to further redefine the boundaries of its defensive cyberspace operations (DCO) services by leveraging its double CMMI® maturity models and quadruple ISO® standards to develop a Continuous Improvement and Optimization (CI–O) Management System (MS) for Federal Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSPs) responsible for provisioning 24x7x365 cybersecurity services (i.e., identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover) to defend unclassified and classified military and civilian information systems and networks worldwide.
• CSIOS CIO–MS is a tailored custom–made–to–measure solution designed to assist Federal CSSPs and entity–like cyber components (e.g., security and network operating centers) establish a capability improvement program to measure, monitor, track deficiencies, and continually and gradually drive technical and operational compliance and performance improvements. The first of its kind, CSIOS CIO–MS is a proven and innovative cyber continual improvement benchmarking capability that maintains CSIOS a premier leader for the advancement of DCO within the U.S. Government. In tandem with the aforementioned, CSIOS cyber services and CI-O Management System have achieved global recognition by national and international cyber award organizations.
How we are different
• Alone, the attainment of double CMMI® maturity models and quadruple ISO® standards provides unparalleled, clear and tangible ‘hard’ evidence of CSIOS ongoing commitment to excellence in meeting all of our customer's expectations, delivering the highest quality services, building customer confidence, and striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. It also provides clear-cut benchmarks to distinguish CSIOS as one of the best cyber firms. Simply put, this distinction indicates that every cyber capability and service developed or provisioned by CSIOS meets an unmatched level of maturity and excellence before release.
• CSIOS' CIO–MS has been recognized by its customers as "the blueprint for next generation CSSPs. Currently under implementation at multiple Federal CSSPs, CSIOS' CIO–MS implements a methodical plan–do–check–act or PDCA cycle and risk–based approach to regularly measure (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) compliance and performance data elements and sets associated with 5 components (i.e., operators, technology, processes, services, and subscriber’s satisfaction) for organizational reporting and strategic/executive, operational, and technical decision-making support. CSIOS' CIO–MS benchmarks are used yearly to reset the continuous improvement bar at the beginning of each cycle.
• The continual acknowledgment and recognition of CSIOS' cyber services by independent certification bodies (e.g., CMMI®, ISO®); the trusted adoption of CSIOS CI-O management system at multiple Federal CSSPs; and the global recognition by national and international cyber award organizations crystalizes CSIOS’ position as one of the top Defensive Cyberspace Operations Service Providers in the world.