CSIOS, Cyberspace Operations Division
Promote this Nomination
CSIOS, Cyberspace Operations Division
|Job title of nominated professional||Mr. Cesar Pie, Mr. Clinton Hackney, Mr. Josue Ayala, Mr. Barry Cox, and Mr. Travis Tyrer|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||CSIOS Corporation|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• CSIOS’ Cyberspace Operations Division’s efforts during 2019 have allowed CSIOS to solidify its status as a global trendsetter becoming the only cyber ﬁrm provider of full spectrum cyberspace operations (defensive, offensive, and information network operations) and cybersecurity services appraised and certified to operate under Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® Development (maturity level 3); CMMI® Services (maturity level 3); International Organization for Standardization (ISO)® 9001:2015 (Quality Management System); ISO/IEC® 20000–1: 2011 (Information Technology Service Management System); ISO® 22301: 2012 (Business Continuity Management System); and ISO/IEC® 27001: 2013 (Information Security Management System).
• In pursuit of excellence and higher standards of services to its U.S. Federal customers, CSIOS’ Cyberspace Operations Division’s redefine the boundaries of its defensive cyberspace operations (DCO) services and leverage its double CMMI® maturity models and quadruple ISO® standards to develop a Continuous Improvement and Optimization (CI–O) Management System (MS) for Federal Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSPs). The first of its kind, CSIOS CIO–MS has been recognized by its customers and multiple national and international cyber awards as "the blueprint for next generation DCO."
• Alone, the attainment of double CMMI® maturity models and quadruple ISO® standards provides unparalleled, clear and tangible ‘hard’ evidence of CSIOS ongoing commitment to excellence in meeting all of our customer's expectations, delivering the highest quality services, building customer confidence, and striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. The continual acknowledgment and recognition of CSIOS' cyber services by independent certification bodies (e.g. CMMI®, ISO®); the trusted adoption of CSIOS CI-O management system at multiple Federal CSSPs; and the global recognition by national and international cyber award organizations crystalizes Mr. Pie’s position as one of the top cyber leaders in the world.
CSIOS Corporation (hereafter “CSIOS”), a Maryland based, Veteran–Owned and Small Disadvantaged Business is pleased to nominate its Cyberspace Operations Division for the Cyberspace Operations Team of Year award.
Among others, during 2019, CSIOS’ Cyberspace Operations Division accomplish the following achievements:
• ONLY Cyber Firm with Cyber Services Certified Under Quadruple ISO® Standards. CSIOS attained recertification of its cyberspace operations (defensive, offensive, and information network operations) and cybersecurity services under quadruple ISO® standards:
1. ISO® 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System).
2. ISO/IEC® 20000–1: 2011 (Information Technology Service Management System).
3. ISO® 22301: 2012 (Business Continuity Management System).
4. ISO/IEC® 27001: 2013 (Information Security Management System).
• ONLY Cyber Firm with Cyberspace Operations Division Appraised to Operate Under Double Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Process Improvement Models. CSIOS attained both:
1. CMMI® Development V2.0 (Maturity Level 3).
2. CMMI® V2.0 Services (Maturity Level 3).
• First Continuous Improvement and Optimization (CI-O) Management System for Federal Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP). U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSPs) are responsible for provisioning 24x7x365 cybersecurity services (i.e., identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover) to defend unclassified and classified military and civilian information systems and networks worldwide. CSIOS is leveraged its double CMMI® maturity models and quadruple ISO® standards to develop a CI-O Management System for Federal CSSPs. CSIOS CI-O Management System is currently under implementation at various Federal CSSPs.
• Cyber Awards. CSIOS cyber services and CI-O Management System achieved global recognition by national and international cyber award organizations. In 2019, CSIOS was presented with a total of 11 cyber awards for its contributions to the CSSP and DCO communities.