- Job title of nominated professional: Principal
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Madison Alexander PR
- Website: http://www.madisonalexanderpr.com
- Company size (employees): 10
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• Agency consistently helps startups and smaller companies obtain coverage from key security trade press and business press outlets through an innovative rapid response system tailored to the needs of editors; clients are encouraged to speak their minds and that;s why they get quoted. One client tells the agency that the sales team reports prospects are aware of the company through quotes in news stories about major security breaches.
• “Dan Chmielewski and Madison Alexander PR can take you from zero to mindshare in six months,” said Colleen Kulhanek, former director of marketing, Shavlik Technologies.
• Dan Chmielewski and Madison Alexander PR have well established programs that help European and Asia Pac Rim companies build a media presence in North America.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Madison Alexander PR was the first North American PR practice named to the prestigious Code Red trans-national initiative. In 2012, Dan Chmielewski was named InfoSecurity Products Guide Security PR Professional of the Year. In 2013, InfoSecurity Products Guide named the agency the Security PR team of the year, and in 2011, the agency was the PR Agency of the Year for Security Companies. The agency also won a Network Products Guide Award for Best IT PR Campaign for work done on behalf of Lieberman Software and in 2010, the agency won a Golden Bridge Business Award for Best National PR Technology Campaign for work done on behalf of Shavlik Technologies.
Madison Alexander PR is well established in IT PR, analyst relations and social media, and considers these technology disciplines our core competency. Our excellent reputation with key industry influencers and strong track record of success and achievement is earned by delivering on what we promise — powerful news angles and resources to help reporters put together a good story.
Previously, Dan Chmielewski served as in-house PR counsel for security companies Rainbow Technologies (acquired by SafeNet in 2004) and Gradient Technologies, and our team members have worked to promote security-related products and services from a number of leading technology companies, The agency’s current clients include Vasco, Lieberman Software, SPYRUS, Spikes Security, STEALTHbits Technologies, Rubicon Labs, RFaxis, Securonix, Network Box USA, Lastline, BalaBit, PFUSystems, DeviceLock, Lastline and InfoArmor.
The agency has developed a rapid response comment that generates coverage for clients and meets the needs of journalists and editors. The company achieved more than 4,000 earned media mentions in 2015, establishing clients as security thought leaders.
More than 90 percent of the agency’s new business comes from referrals.