- Website: http://www.deepinstinct.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: Israel
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Deep Instinct is the FIRST company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity
2. Deep Instinct is the only cybersecurity company to offer EPP & MTD cross-OS over one unified platform
3. Highest prediction of zero day threats (>99%) and lowest false positive rates in the industry (<0.01%)
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Deep Instinct is the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity. Leveraging deep learning’s predictive capabilities, Deep Instinct’s on-device, proactive solution protects against zero-day threats and APT attacks with unmatched accuracy. Deep Instinct provides comprehensive defense that is designed to protect against the most evasive unknown malware in real-time, across an organization’s endpoints, servers, and mobile devices. Deep learning’s capabilities of identifying malware from any data source results in comprehensive protection on any device and operating system.
Deep Instinct has recently announced that Coalfire Systems, Inc., a leading provider of IT advisory services for security, has independently validated the capabilities of its Endpoint Protection solution for use by healthcare organizations as well as use in a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) environment.