- Job title of nominated professional: CISO
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence
- Website: https://darknetgroup.com
- Company size (employees): 25
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
- Creator of CyberHUMINT - worlds first and best method for threat intelligence, with 100% attribution accuracy of bad-actors.
- Best arrest record of cyber criminals worldwide using CyberHUMINT support to law enforcement.
- Creator of D-CIH (DarkNet Cyber Intelligence Harvester) worlds first SIEM for DarkNet black market activity updated dynamically in real-time. End user does not require special software to access the darknet.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Following an event of stolen identity in 2008, Ed was compelled to act upon the cause and impact of identity theft whereby he developed CyberHUMINT methodologies and protocols that afford real time information from threat actors of the Darknet.
This single act effected the eventual economic fallout to be relayed to a single source, then known as AFX Corp., now doing business as, DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence (DBI). As a one of a kind, zero competition business, and in business for the sole purpose to thwart the victimization.
Darknet cyber crime tools and criminal services offered on underground black marketplaces was the genesis of DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence. DBI, being the pioneers of darkent actionable intelligence is the first choice for our roster of Fortune 500 multi-national organizations, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agency clients worldwide.
Ed, also proudly serves as Chief Cyber Intelligence Officer, for BLACKOPS PARTNERS, among former global leaders of law enforcement, intelligence community, and Fortune 500 executives.