- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Penta Security Systems
- Website: https://www.pentasecurity.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Korea - South
- Type of solution: Hybrid
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• ISign+ provides greater ease of use for administrators thanks to its intuitive management tool with an IP access control, user log, and administrator log.
• The product supports mobile SSO, enabling users to access the system anytime, anywhere.
• The product ensures that security is a priority by providing a session management feature that can block multiple logins. It is also equipped with failover features, or a backup operational mode, to provide 24/7 uninterrupted service.
Typically, Single Sign-on (SSO) is difficult to implement across enterprises. This is because many systems use proprietary authentication systems that are not compatible with standard SSO systems. ISign+ is designed to support various user environments from operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.), browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), smartphones (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) and user agents (Salesforce, Google apps, Outlook, etc.).
SSO is also deemed time-consuming as many enterprises will underestimate the necessary amount to time to effectively implement SSO across all systems within the enterprise. Additionally, it can get expensive to implement. However, ISign+’s authentication servers, management tools, and database servers are integrated into one appliance, significantly reduces installation time and cost (up to 10 systems in one week).
ISign+ is a cost-effective appliance product that removes business inefficiency and user inconvenience caused by distributed user management. Equipped with a certified encryption module, its multiple authentication methods include public-key infrastructure, biometrics, and mobile OTP (one-time password).