- Job title of nominated professional: Partner
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Ernst & Young LLP
- Website: http://www.ey.com/in/en/home
- Company size (employees): 10,000 or more
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
- Excellent track record of providing value based advisory services and consistently growing the ITPA practice
- Believes in knowledge sharing by spending time in writing blogs, articles, participation in industry events & promoting cyber security in academia
- Leadership capability demonstration through nurturing talent, conducting coaching sessions, empowering team members to lead business initiatives, bringing innovation in service portfolio etc.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Jaspreet is currently working as a Partner in EY. He joined as a Senior Consultant in 2005 and have been a fast tracker since last 1 decade. Have been instrumental in growing ITRA Delhi practice from INR 7 million to INR 100 Million INR and growing the team size from 6 to 40+ professionals. Conducted several advisory and assessment assignments of renowned companies across the globe including USA, Europe, Africa, South East Asia and Australia, etc. Winner of the Chairman Value Award for 2014. Recipient of the Sparkle Award “Best Employee” for two consecutive years. Finalist for Cybersecurity Award for Consultant of the year 2016. He also shoulders additional responsibility for developing the IT Risk and Assurance practice in Bangladesh. He continually spearheads the marketing efforts of IT Risk and Assurance practice to increase EY brand presence by speaking in various thought leadership sessions, focused group seminars & presenting ideas on various digital media platforms.