- Website: https://www.knowbe4.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) The largest library of security awareness training materials, allowing for easy, personalized content unique to every organization.
2) (No-charge) Automated Security Awareness Program, gives an outline of best practices based on survey results of that particular organization, giving them a useable map of actions to take. Ideal for the busy IT/security staff and perfect for the IT manager who doesn't know the best place to start.
3) Build in reporting tools, Active Directory integration making management of groups and security roles a snap, ad-hoc reporting, industry benchmarks, all an one inclusive price, no surprises, posted pricing online making it affordable and easy.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
KnowBe4s is the world’s most popular provider of integrated security awareness training with simulated phishing. KnowBe4 allows organizations to train their users to make better security decisions and has a stellar success rate, dropping the average Phish-prone percent from an industry average of 27% to 2% over a 12 month period.
KnowBe4 has become best-in-class with its ease of use and largest library of security awareness training that is constantly updated with new and varied fresh training content. KnowBe4 also has a library of over 2000+ phishing templates and a set of community created templates that customers add to and share, making it easy to customize. KnowBe4 has received kudos and is the highest ranked provider in its class on Gartner’s Peer Insights program (and includes the most reviews). The ease of use allows organizations to deploy the training and simulated phishing very quickly without the need for managed services or a high level security expert. Easy enough for the small company to use and robust for the enterprise, with AD integration, APIs and deep reporting capabilities.