Kroll Virtual CISO
Kroll Virtual CISO
|Company size (employees)
|5,000 to 9,999
|Type of solution
Kroll’s Virtual CISO (vCISO) services help executives, security and technology teams safeguard information assets while supporting business operations with augmented cyber expertise to reduce business risk, signal commitment to data security and enhance overall security posture.
Services and offerings include:
– Setting or directing privacy and security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
– Managing and directing information security teams
– Engaging with executive management
– Running risk assessments on operational security
– Providing threat intelligence and manage enterprise security
– Crisis management
Irrespective of regulatory scrutiny in an industry or organization, too much is at stake to not have a CISO. A security leader has the specialized technical knowledge and corporate governance experience to help build a strong cyber security foundation and the agility to prevent, detect and mitigate evolving threats while enhancing the “security IQ” of your entire organization.
Kroll’s team of experts includes seasoned former CISOs from a variety of industries who can strengthen your existing staff, set strategic objectives to support business-critical technology demands and balance IT administration, as well as establish clear communication with the board of directors, investors and government agencies.
How we are different
- Kroll’s vCISO Advisory Services are drawn on the experience of former CISOs from a variety of industries—from professional services firms to multinational conglomerates—and bring a valuable blend of technical, executive and organizational experience. They are among the most accomplished technical experts practicing today, with special insight into evolving threats and solutions from their work at the front lines of cyber security.
- Kroll’s vCISOs are supported by our global, multidisciplinary team that includes former FBI, Interpol and U.S. Secret Serviceagents; former information technology and security executives; digital forensic scientists; intelligence analysts; and regulatory specialists from a wide variety of industries. This high-caliber team will help put your entire information security program on the maturity fast track.
- Finding an experienced, well-qualified CISO in today’s competitive information security job market can be challenging, time-consuming and expensive. Kroll’s vCISO will help a business identify threats, provide a baseline for the current security program and define security strategy in line with business objectives and technology strategies. Its phased approach helps ensure an effective and efficient strategy that leverages NIST 800-53 and can be mapped to multiple cyber regulations (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, FINRA, NYDFS).