- Job title of nominated professional: DevOps & Security Practice Technical Leader
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Baufest
- Website: http://www.baufest.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Argentina
- Headquarters Region: South America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
1- Recognized Development Security and Security researcher in Argentina and South America.
2- Active in professional societies:
• Member of ISSA, ISACA, ISC2, OWASP CSA, FSF associations ,And its local chapters
• ISACA/ADACSI - academic Committee for E-gisart and Ciber events.
• ISSA (Information Systems Security Association) Argentina - Active member
• CSA Argentina Chapter President - Leo has done a great job in growing the CSA's presence in Argentina and developing partnerships with other information security organizations
3- Leonardo is a welcome guest and speaker at numerous development security and security events and training
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
President of the Argentine chapter of the CSA, Leonardo is an IT professional since the late 90s, and security of information since 2001.
He specializes in technology infrastructure security, security policies, compliance, audit security and awareness of users.
Experience in multiple implementation technologies, mechanisms of logical security and consulting in information security, over the past years with focus on security in development and environments of the cloud computing security architecture.
He is an active member of ISSA, ISACA, ISC2, OWASP, CSA and FSF associations
Trainer in CentralTECH International (Cissp)
Trainer in DevSecOps (Bootcamp DevSecOps)
Trainer in Baufest (threat modeling and development hardering)
Trainer in I-Sec (Security Cloud Foundation )
Trainer in FSA LatinoAmerica (Security Cloud Foundation )
Trainer in Custe in customer private courses
Future Trainer in CSA for all Latinamerica (CCSK)
His experience in IT and information security are also backed by professional training, which is validated by its certifications:
Leader auditor ISO/IEC 27001:2005
MCSE + Security
MCITP Enterprise Administrator 2008
MCSA: Windows Server 2008
MCSA: Office 365
MS Specialist: Azure Infrastructure Solutions
CISA Geographic Excellence Award
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
This award is given in recognition for achieving the highest score in the geographic area on the June and December 2010 CISA exams.
- Vote For This Nomination