- Website: http://www.madisonalexanderpr.com
- Company size (employees): 10
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Generated more than 5,000 earned media placements for 10 security clients in 2015; many clients just getting started and MA PR put them on the map.
• 90% of agency’s new business is the result of referrals from clients, press, analysts, bloggers and influencers because the agency delivers on what it promises, uses targeted pitching and operates with a high degree of professionalism and ethics. The professionals are the firm are well known and well liked by peers, the press and clients.
• Agency features well respected professionals; work environment encourages work/life balance and MA PR team is more like a family; we've been together for years.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
“From Zero to Known & Understood By The Reporters Who Count – in Six Months” offers MA PR client Phil Lieberman, CEO of Lieberman Software.
For the last 12 years, we’ve been intensely focused on cybersecurity, and on our clients’ success. We are especially adept at clarifying, elevating and gaining high-impact coverage for new concepts and products, data security and network security.
Strategically and tactically, we understand the business of B2B and B2C security technology better than most agencies. We provide detailed context for developing a campaign including industry initiatives for technology frameworks and issues advocacy; launching a product, company, or new business unit; managing a product review; crisis communications situation; and helping an executive deliver a great interview—all based on what we know about how messaging and media work in the technology space.
A solid understanding of the editorial process is critical to our relationships and successful results (from mass audience outlets such as USA Today, The Today Show, WSJ, NY Times, LA Times, NBCnews.com, Time, etc. to the sector leaders – SC Magazine, Third Certainty, Information Security Magazine, Network World, CIO, etc. over the last few months).
We’re former reporters, fierce advocates, security savvy professionals, and a close-knit, client-focused team, with high ethical standards and one of the industry’s top track records. Our professional relationships with editors, analysts and influencers are pivotal, and their respect for Madison Alexander PR extends to all of our clients because of this.
We deliver on what we promise — powerful news angles and resources to help reporters put together a good story.
Additionally, as the first US-based representation of the CodeRed Network of global PR firms with an IT security focus (by invitation only – http://www.coderedsecuritypr.com/), we work with accomplished international agencies for targeted foreign nation communications when the need arises.