- Job title of nominated professional: Managing Director
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Zintel Public Relations, LLC
- Website: http://www.zintelpr.com
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• Founded in 2003, Zintel Public Relations is a PR firm with a reputation for transforming awareness ideas into results for organizations ranging from startups to global public companies. Zintel PR serves as a proven, proactive and professional partner for a wide variety of companies around the world.
• Clients benefit from Matthew Zintel’s lengthy experience in cybersecurity and IT related PR programs, including media and analyst relations, professional content creation and thought leadership.
• Through a partnership with Zintel PR, companies have become market leaders, out-paced their competitors, transformed executives into true thought leaders, expanded globally, experienced successful IPOs, and have been acquired for hundreds of millions of dollars.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Matthew Zintel’s firm has gained widespread media coverage for its cybersecurity and IT clients in prominent print and online publications for more than 15 years. Zintel PR clients win countless industry awards, receive recognition from the industry’s top analysts, and serve as frequent sources for cybersecurity and IT related outlets.
Zintel PR clients benefit from public relations efforts that focus on precisely executed communications, fast media relations, professional writing, creativity and a relentless commitment to succeed. Matthew Zintel’s leadership offers the attitude of a fast-paced entrepreneur and the focus of an experienced PR veteran.
In 2016, Zintel PR was named PR Agency of the Year for Security Companies by the Info Security Global Excellence Awards. Matthew Zintel is a recipient of a 2015 Silver Excalibur Award from the Houston Public Relations Society of America and a 2010 Golden Bridge Business Award for Best PR Professional. He is also an elected board member of a PR foundation that supports the growth and development of the public relations profession through college scholarships and educator grants.
Prior to founding Zintel Public Relations, Matthew served as senior corporate communications manager for Guidance Software, one of the largest providers of court-tested computer forensic software and services. Other previous positions include public relations manager for the market-leading provider of software anti-piracy and strong authentication solutions, as well as various public relations positions at the Broadcasting Standards Commission – Ofcom (UK), the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, and The Economic Club of Chicago.