Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||1,000 to 4,999|
Mimecast has built a powerful and scalable design ideology that solves the number one cyberattack vector – email. Email lies at the heart of every organization’s communications outreach and its mission critical that organizations protect it at all costs. 39,000+ organizations rely on Mimecast to protect and manage their data. In addition to email, Mimecast provides a full suite of products including brand protection, security awareness training, web security, cloud archive, email incident response and other essential capabilities. The Q2FY22 earnings call published on 11/2/21, shared that the average Mimecast customer uses 3.8 services (https://investors.mimecast.com/news-releases/news-release-details/mimecast-announces-second-quarter-2022-financial-results).
With Mimecast, organizations get a partner with a global 24x7x365 presence, not just a security vendor. Mimecast’s platform helps to declutter the security environment and provides tremendous ROI. Our world-class service organization is a key driver behind our 90%+ customer retention rate year-over-year.
Mimecast offers customers a comprehensive approach to detect and block today’s most sophisticated cyberthreats. Key components include:
• Targeted Threat Protection helps establish a foundation for enterprise-wide resilience, helping to deter everything from ransomware to impersonation.
• World-class archiving, data governance, risk and compliance tools help keep operations running smoothly, whether challenged by cybercriminals, outages, plaintiff attorneys, or regulators. Mimecast Cloud Archive has been identified as a ‘Leader’ in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving six years running.
• Open APIs and native integrations to use threat intelligence from the top attack vector to increase detection, improve orchestration, and speed response.
• Mimecast Security Awareness Training combines humorous, engaging video content with tactical security tests to help organizations across all industries reduce security risks associated with employee human error, which causes 90%+ of breaches. Those not using Mimecast AT were more than 5x more likely to click on malicious links.
More here: https://www.mimecast.com/products/awareness-training/
• No email security solution is complete without employee awareness training! In fact, human error is involved in 90%+ of all breaches. Mimecast Security Awareness Training takes the “boring” factor out of typical training programs by using humor to provide short (2-3 minute), engaging videos that help employees remember the most important cyber hygiene practices. There’s nothing funny about cyberattacks, but Mimecast has found that humor is an effective vehicle to deliver the information end-users need to stay vigilant and take action when it comes to best practices.
• Mimecast views every customer as a true partner and that’s backed up by around the clock support. “The level of excellence of support has been one of our greatest leverage points from our investment in Mimecast. We can always get help when we need it, and every call we’ve ever had with them has had a quick response and positive result.” Al Faella, CTO, Prospect Capital Management (https://www.mimecast.com/resources/case-studies/prospect-capital/)
• Mimecast’s DMARC Analyzer and Brand Exploit Protect add extra layers of defense. DMARC is the most effective way to combat direct domain spoofing most often used to target those outside the organization. Brand Exploit Protect integrates with Mimecast’s email and web security services to help organizations protect against the malicious use of their owned domains as well as spoofed domains they don’t own, covering both external targets as well as your own organization and employees.