- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SOTI Inc.
- Website: http://www.soti.net
- Company size (employees): 600
- Country: Canada
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 20 million devices / 16,000 customers
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- MobiControl can help your organization move forward with a holistic mobile security approach by securing devices, data, connectivity, and applications with a unified, device agnostic policy framework.
- MobiControl removes the complexity from managing a multi-OS, multi-vendor, and multi-purpose mobile business environment and is the only EMM vendor that provides management of smartphones, laptops, tablets, PCs, printers, scanners and other IoT-enabled devices on multiple operating systems.
- MobiControl offers a flexible deployment architecture, rapid provisioning, enterprise-grade content management and a comprehensive suite of device controls and security features showcasing SOTI’s commitment to keeping its customers safely in service.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
SOTI MobiControl is the leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution that allows enterprises to adapt to new security threats before they become a problem by delivering all of the required security elements: physical, network, data and device security. All devices can be enabled, optimized, managed and secured from a single management console for centralized visibility and policy management for content, applications, email, and security.
MobiControl enforces device authentication, data encryption and manages certificates to prevent unauthorized device use and data loss. MobiControl supports containerization to assure regulatory compliance, and prevents the misuse of valuable company assets. The solution also tracks lost or stolen devices, and can shut them down or remote wipe them in the field if required.
MobiControl 13.2 introduced SOTI surf, a secure mobile browser for iOS/Android devices, based on the Chromium open-source web browser project and provides users with a simple, familiar browsing interface while enabling IT admins to control the browsing experience and ensure security.
MobiControl 13.2 updated SOTI hub, a secure mobile content management application for businesses looking to deploy corporate content to their mobile workforce. SOTI hub v2 implements security improvements, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) features and includes UI/UX enhancements.
MobiControl 13.2 also added profile based package deployment (packages via profiles), and remote control to Android for Work enabled devices. Android for Work, when powered by SOTI, provides a dedicated workspace with full OS-level encryption to securely separate business and personal data and applications on Android tablets and smartphones.