- Job title of nominated professional: President and CEO
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): CSIOS Corporation
- Website: https://www.csioscorp.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• Mr. Pie's efforts has allowed CSIOS to break through the crowded cybersecurity market by distinguishing itself as the ONLY provider of cyberspace operations and cybersecurity services certified under quadruple ISO standards: ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System), ISO/IEC 20000–1: 2011 (Information Technology Service Management System), ISO 22301: 2012 (Business Continuity Management System), and ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 (Information Security Management System). Equally remarkable, the scope of CSIOS ISO certifications is also one–of–a–kind: “The Provision of Cyberspace Operations (Defensive, Offensive, and Information Network Operations) and Cybersecurity services to U.S. Federal customers worldwide.”
• CSIOS’ compliant–and–mission–ready cyber services has enabled the company to deliver high quality and cost–effective and efficient solutions to its government customers—solutions that are uniquely tailored to meet its client’s distinctive statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements and evolving attack surfaces, operational threat environments, and mission priorities.
• While Mr. Pie’s achievement has enhanced the reputation of CSIOS Corporation; it has, more importantly, generated clear, conclusive, and tangible objective evidence that CSIOS operates at the highest level of technical standards. Mr. Pie’s actions distinctly demonstrates CSIOS ongoing pursuit of excellence for meeting customer expectations, delivering the highest quality services to our U.S. military, building customer confidence, exceeding basic requirements, and striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, Mr. Cesar Pie, President and CEO of CSIOS Corporation, spent nearly two years fusing CSIOS Corporation’s cyberspace operations and cybersecurity services with U.S. Government cybersecurity requirements and proven globally recognized ISO standards. Today, the Maryland–based veteran owned–small business is the first and only provider of cyberspace operations and cybersecurity services for U.S. Federal customers certified under quadruple ISO standards: ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO/IEC 20000 (Information Technology Service Management System), ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management System), and ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security Management System). The scope of CSIOS’ ISO certifications encompasses: “The Provision of Cyberspace Operations (Defensive, Offensive, and Information Network Operations) and Cybersecurity services to U.S. Federal customers worldwide.”
In pursuit of excellence and higher standards of services to U.S. Federal customers, Mr. Pie had the foresight to redefine the boundaries of its cyber services by baking–in its cyberspace operations and cyber services with applicable Executive, National, and Federal cybersecurity requirements and best standards for quality, information technology, business continuity, and information security service management. This first–class level–of–service approach has allowed CSIOS to establish and facilitate a continual assessment and improvement process that introduces, verifies, and validates needed process changes and corrective actions—all critical to maintaining high–level service objectives (i.e., protection, monitoring, detection, analysis, diagnosis, and response) fluctuating in accord with the differing operational threat environments they are designed to support.
Under Mr. Pie’s leadership, in 2018, CSIOS was recognized with Maryland’s 2018 Cybersecurity Defender of the Year Award. CSIOS Cyberspace Operations Team was recipient of the 2018 Information Technology Team of the Year Gold Stevie Award from the American Business Awards. CSIOS was also praised in “The Silicon Review” Magazine as one of the 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2018.
- Vote For This Nomination