|Job title of nominated professional (or team name)||Manager|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||Cybertronium|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
A Security Professional with years of experience in Penetration Testing, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Malware Sandbox, Malware Reverse Engineering, Digital Forensics, and Incident Handling.
Recipient of following Individual category Awards :
1. IFSEC Global One to Watch 2022 : Cybersecurity
2. Cybersecurity Women of the Year 2022 – Asia : Gold, from Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2022
3. Cybersecurity Professional of the Year 2022 – Asia : Gold, from Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2022
4. Top 30 Women in Cybersecurity in ASEAN Region 2021, awarded by Women in Security Magazine, IFSEC Global, and WISECRA. This award is supported by long list of industry associations including ISACA Chapters across ASEAN countries
5. Gold Cybersecurity Blogger of the Year 2021 – Asia, from Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2021
6. Top 13 ASEAN LinkedIn Cybersecurity Influencers in 2020 by cybersecurityasean.com
Priyanka is the co-author for the following GlobalACE-certified courses that are accredited by GlobalACE Certifications Scheme Malaysia : Certified Security Operation Center Analyst, and Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst.
Priyanka conducts Cybersecurity Awareness Workshops and deep dive Global ACE trainings that are accredited and endorsed by Malaysia, ASEAN Countries, and OIC CERT countries: Certified Penetration Tester and Certified SOC Analyst.
Priyanka has trained 4850 participants for Cybersecurity Awareness courses, 900 participants for 5-days deep dive hands-on trainings, Certified Penetration Tester, and Certified SOC Analyst.
Priyanka inspires and trains fresh graduates (female), mentors them and assist them in a career path and their placement as part of our community work.
Priyanka writes tons of blogs with an investigative approach, providing readers with deep knowledge of the attack in simple English on following topics : Threat Intelligence, Threat Actors, Attacks, Tools, Vulnerabilities, and Malware Forensics.
Priyanka is currently overseeing the development and go to market of next generation cybersecurity awareness and skills validation platform, Cybertron.
Priyanka Jayakumar is a Regional and Global Award-winning Cybersecurity Professional who invests our time and skillset with utmost commitment to customers to achieve a cyber resilience as well as assist fresh female graduates in transforming them into security professionals.
Priyanka is a Content Author for Malaysian government cybersecurity education and certification scheme, GlobalACE which runs trainings across all OIC countries.
Priyanka is also an innovator who works hard in a new platform that transforms reactive Threat Intelligence to proactive - actionable - predictive threat intelligence .
As a Threat Intelligence Research Team module leader, Priyanka worked on the following 2 major disclosures and many dark web data breach advisories to customers in the APAC Region using Threat Intelligence Feeds and Predictive Data Analytics. With her predictive data analytics acumen, she has forewarned cyber attacks and have saved many organisations and agencies in ASEAN from cyber disasters.
• Over 13,500 public RDP Servers with 2700+ vulnerable to wormable Bluekeep in Malaysia https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/over-13500-public-rdp-servers-2700-vulnerable-wormable-clement-arul
• Over 5500 Exim Email Servers are Vulnerable in Malaysia with wormable exploits at large https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/over-5500-exim-email-servers-vulnerable-malaysia-wormable-arul
• Popular email servers easy target for hackers