- Website: https://www.wombatsecurity.com/
- Company size (employees): 1,000 to 4,999
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• This security awareness and training program features the most comprehensive and effective library of anti-phishing training in the industry, including over 35 interactive modules targeted to threats like spear phishing, mobile phishing and ransomware. All modules are comprised of engaging, interactive content that resonates with end users and helps them make the right decisions when they are face-to-face with security threats and is informed by Proofpoint’s threat intelligence.
• Proofpoint’s suite offers true multinational support for global organizations through an extensive content library that is translated and localized into more than 35 languages. Administrators can tailor simulated phishing templates and Teachable Moments with customizable content to deliver a consistent, concise cybersecurity message to all employees.
• Organizations gain business intelligence through advanced reporting features that enable administrators to benchmark, track and trend user knowledge; evaluate progress; and gauge ROI.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Proofpoint (Wombat Security) helps customers yields measurable results with their Continuous Training Methodology: Assess, Educate, Reinforce and Measure. This research-based methodology is aligned with analyst recommendations, including Gartner Inc., and is based on a cyclical approach that informs users about best practices and teaches them to identify, avoid and report cybersecurity threats. Contrasting a “one-and-done” approach, Proofpoint’s methodology allows for a progressive education to maximize learning and lengthen retention, allowing IT security professionals to evolve their program as they identify areas of susceptibility to deliver targeted training when and where it’s most needed. Proofpoint has helped organizations reach up to a 90% reduction in successful external phishing attacks and malware infections, with many seeing marked improvement in as few as two months.
Proofpoint’s global footprint for customers employing their security awareness and training programs around the world extends to thousands of customers in organizations of all sizes. In November 2018, Proofpoint was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Vendors for the fifth consecutive year.
Proofpoint’s training statistics speak for themselves: the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) reduced end users’ phishing susceptibility by more than 78% and their manager noted, “The product itself is constantly evolving and there’s always something new to offer our colleagues by way of education.”; the City of Garland, TX, saw 80% reduction in average click rate from the first to the second year; to name a few successes. Proofpoint’s methodology leverages Learning Science Principles proven to be more effective for adult learners, resulting in actionable concepts that are easy for users to comprehend and apply, and programs that are minimally disruptive to the normal course of business. These innovative tools distinguish Proofpoint from any other education platform across the security industry.