- Job title of nominated professional: Industry Fellow at Australian Defense Force Academy at UNSW
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): R and I ICT Consulting Services Pty Ltd
- Website: http://www.business-security.com.au
- Company size (employees): 1 to 9
- Country: Australia
- Headquarters Region: Asia
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
He is single handedly trying to raise the awareness of all users of the digital world through his instructing at ADFA.
He has created a "business Security Intensive workshop" that targets C Level Executives, Board members, managers and owners of SME's and not for profit organisations in both capital cities and small country towns. This workshop is based on the NIST framework for cybersecurity.
He regularly posts, discusses and writes about the digital world and the impact of a cyber event on everyone who connects to the digital world in any way.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Changes the understanding of the dangers of the digital world of the Undergrads who attend the Australian Defense Force academy.
His teaching method is to go through what the hackers can do and with hands on examples shows and leads the undergrads through the process of hacking.
He changes the attitude of 95% of the students who attend the labs.