Promote this Nomination
|Job title of nominated professional (or team name)||Managing Director|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||Across Verticals Sdn. Bhd.|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
1. Experienced Consultant who is a go to person in the Asia Pacific Region and had been serving multiple Banks and major organizations in the region as a Cybersecurity Advisor.
2. Have worked on many National initiatives with Cyber Security Malaysia, a government agency under Malaysian Communications And Multimedia Commission ministry. Have developed Cybersecurity Strategy and framework for Many private and national banks in Malaysia.
- Cybersecurity Consultant of the Year 2020, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards.
Saurabh has helped business leaders, C-Suite and IT executives across industry in aligning digital security strategies and business risks. He’s helped many organisations in building and sustaining mature cyber security programs with effective governance, policies, processes and organisation structure. Some key initiatives include cyber security strategy, cyber risk governance , cyber resilience program, social media risk management, Threat intelligence, threat management framework, Identity and Access Management, Security Operations Center Design and implementation, cloud security, Data Privacy, Compliance, cyber threat monitoring, incident response, third party cyber risk management and cyber crisis management.
Saurabh has over 23 years of IT experience working with Big-4 Consulting firms and various multinational companies in the sectors like Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Saurabh has a proven track record of building and managing Board and C-Suite client relationships and delivering revenue growth in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Asia-pacific region. A recognised leader with proven P&L accountability and delivery excellence.
Saurabh has performed extensive web application penetration testing, Network penetration testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Architecture and Solution Design and implementation for major corporations in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. Saurabh has an excellent background in IT Operation Risk Management, Systems Security, Network Security, internet and application architecture, security testing and software development. He has worked on several consulting assignments in Asia Pacific on Application Development, Integration, and Migration.
Saurabh has performed security testing for all banks in Australia and major banks in Asia Pacific region.
Skills and expertise
• Web Application penetrations Testing
• Infrastructure penetration Testing
• IT Operation Risk Management and Development of IT Risk register
• Network and Perimeter Security Architecture Review, Design & Implementation
• Network penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
• Remote Access and VPN Security review, design and implementation.
• Cryptography experience related to Solution Testing & Solution Selection (Like Laptop, PDA and USB encryption, Managed PKI services)
• Review, Architecture and implement Antivirus, Intrusion Prevention System, Log aggregation & Monitoring and Identity and access management solutions
• Systems Security Management (OS, Database, Middleware, ETL, Storage, Batch processes)
• Enterprise Security Awareness Program Design & Implementation
• Data centre consolidation and migration
• Security Process Design
Professional and academic qualifications
• Masters in Business Administration,
• Bachelor of Science: Computer Science & Engineering,
• PRINCE2 Certification
• ITIL Certification
• SABSA Certification
• ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
• Recipient of ISC2’s Asia Pacific Information Security Leadership Award in 2009