- Job title of nominated professional: Security Consultant Lead
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): SoftServe
- Website: http://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/home/
- Company size (employees): 1,000 - 4,999
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• SoftServe’s standalone security services include incident forensics and response, security evaluation and penetration testing, and application security assessment. Led by a team of elite Certified Ethical Hackers, these services use data analysis, stress testing, and many of the same tactics to locate weaknesses in a company’s technology infrastructure. SoftServe’s elite team of security experts include industry thought leaders, PhDs, and Certified Ethical Hackers.
• Security accreditations and partnerships with leading organizations, including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM.
• Many of the world’s largest companies rely on SoftServe to secure the core technology that drives their businesses, including leaders in the financial sector and healthcare industry. These partnerships have made SoftServe’s team of security experts some of the most well-equipped professionals for ensuring a product meets industry and regulatory compliance requirements. Proven experience with regulatory and industry compliance measures, including PCI DSS, FISMA, GLBA, SOX, ISO 27001, and HIPAA.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
After a thorough investigation, SoftServe’s security experts offer guidance for remediation and security strategy customized for each client’s industry and needs.
SoftServe’s security team has worked with many top businesses though for obvious reasons a lot of work is under strict nondisclosure agreements. Some examples are: BazarVoice, BlueShield of California, Shell Retail Ukraine, MedHost, and Yottaa. Contract Pal called on SoftServe to perform manual penetration testing and offer technical recommendations to correct identified security risks.
SoftServe’s Security Team is well-known for its extensive expertise and is often recognized by security awards and competitions. In 2015, SoftServe’s “Manual Penetration Testing for ContractPal” solution demonstrated the company’s excellence in leveraging best security practices and won “Security Solution of the Year” in the 2015 European IT & Software Excellence Awards.
SoftServe provides organizations around the world with services to design, develop, maintain, and secure their core technology and applications.
SoftServe’s Security Consultant Lead, Nazar Tymoshyk has a Ph.D. in Information Security and specialized in Security Consulting, Enterprise IT Consulting, Application Security Assessments, Penetration Testing, Ruby, OWASP, Linux, Virtualization/Cloud, Automation, Networking, Forensics, and Reversing. Nazar holds numerous IT certifications such as CLE, DCTS, DCATS, NAI, CLP, NLTS, CAN, NCLA, and MCTS. With over 14 years’ experience in Information Security and over seven years in network infrastructure management, Nazar is also the leader of OWASP Chapter Lviv.