- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Securonix
- Website: http://www.securonix.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 10 million identities
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Finalist for Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2017 for Security Analytics
SC Magazine 2016 Innovator of the Year Award
Govies 2016 Gold and Platinum Excellence Award
CyberDefence Magazine 2016 Most Innovative Insider Threat Prevention Solution 2016
SIAA 2016 CoDIE Award Finalist
5 IT World awards including best new products and services for SNYPR Security Analytics Platform
20 (record setting) awards for Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards
Gold award in American Security Today (government) Homeland Security Awards
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* Accuracy - Securonix UEBA threat detection is built on the latest advanced data sciences concepts, and leverages a big data Hadoop technology stack to enable the required supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms for highly accurate attack detection and prioritization. Securonix’s team of scientists and analysts, led by Chief Scientist Igor Baikalov (former head of security intelligence at Bank of America), continuously builds and updates threat models specific to data sources and industries. With our list of marquee customers, Securonix has the most comprehensive and mature set of behavior-based threat models in the industry. Our research efforts are further bolstered by our Threat Research Labs, focused on threat research, response and behavior analysis based detection of critical attacks and data breaches (like WannaCry, NotPetya and the recent Equifax breach).
* Scalability - The Securonix platform that Securonix UEBA is built on is powered by an end-to-end big data storage and analytics stack. This enables organizations of any size, from the smallest SMBs to global Fortune 10 enterprises to use our solution. Other UEBA products are limited first, by a data store unable to collect and store the amount of data generated today, limiting their analysis and hence effectiveness. Second, they are unable to add the user, cloud, and application context to streaming data, which prevents real-time alerting.
* Completeness - The Securonix UEBA solution is built on a complete data collection, enrichment, analysis, and response framework, where most other UEBA products are bolt-ons to existing (usually legacy) SIEM solutions, and hence are fundamentally crippled by the limitations the underlying source. Securonix provides ingestion, real-time enrichment, threat detection and remediation in a single product and is able to handle today's threats comprehensively.
Modern threats are complex, often executed with compromised credentials or with the help of insiders with legitimate credentials, and carried out over long periods of time. Predicting, detecting and containing these threats is near-impossible using traditional signature-based solutions that were not developed to protect organizations from advanced or insider attacks.
Securonix UEBA 6.0 is purpose-built to rapidly detect any threat, anywhere, leveraging machine learning and behavior analytics that analyze and cross-correlate all interactions between users, systems, and data to detect insider threats, cyber threats, fraud, cloud data compromise and noncompliance. Light, nimble and quick to deploy, version 6.0 of Securonix UEBA is faster and smarter with a new, ultra-modern user experience based on design concepts that provide intuitive visualizations of enterprise risk and one-click actions for threat management and risk mitigation. Packed with enhanced analytical and machine learning capabilities, 6.0 comes with more than 350 out-of-the-box connectors and over one thousand one-click deploy threat models that immediately deliver tangible value.
– Quick Time-to-Value
– Enhanced User Experience
– Comprehensive Connector Library
– Packaged Applications For Fraud, Trade Surveillance, and Patient Data Analytics
– Threat Model Exchange
– Predictive and Adaptive Learning
– Data Privacy (masking and encryption) to comply with Privacy laws